<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, March 30, 2006 @ 3:36 AM

WHY THE FUCK DID I SCOLD HER AGAIN?
argh, im piss.
i just scolded my mum cause i was in
a foul mood.
ALL THANKS TO MY SISTER.
i hate her man, she's sucha selfish bitch.
i really hate her!
so badly, to think i treat her SO NICE.
& I MEAN IT OKAY.
think i should go for a change..and
treat my elder sister mother and
father nicer. yepyepp :)
anyway, i FEEL damn guilty about my mum
now. as in, if i were in her shoes..
i did be piss, but no, she didn't scold me.
instead she replied "ohyah hor, no wonder last
night i also never use that toliet.hehe"
arghhhhhhhh!
:(

slap me people, im a fucked up bitch.
(but not as bad as my sister)

and yes, went for gym today.
great, i trained.
okay, blahblahblah.
i feel so kind to say thankyou to the
cheerleaders cause they helped us sweet
the floor!
thanks gail and phoenix!
:D

so im home now.
feeling real bad..
i better go say smoe prayers man.
AMEN.